The New York Giants (6-1) are an underdog by 3 points as they aim to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (4-3) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at Lumen Field. A 45-point over/under is set for the game.
Seahawks vs. Giants Predictions
Seahawks vs. Giants Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seahawks and Giants: Last Three Games
- The Seahawks are 2-1 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Seahawks and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Seahawks’ last three outings have ended with an average of 49 points scored. That’s four more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Giants are a perfect 3-0 against the spread over their last three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score surpassed the set total.
- The last three Giants games averaged 43.7 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
Seahawks and Giants: Betting Trends
- The Seahawks have registered a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Seahawks games have hit the over four times.
- The Seahawks have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Seahawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Seahawks have an implied win probability of 60.5%.
- The Giants have put together a record of 6-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Giants are a perfect 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, Giants games have hit the over twice.
- This season, the Giants have been listed as the underdog in five games but won them all.
- The Giants have entered four games this season as the underdog by +129 or more and won each of those games.
- This season, the Seahawks and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 45 points four times.
- This season, the Giants have played only one game with a combined score over 45 points.
- The Seahawks average 26.1 points per game against the Giants’ 21.4, amounting to 2.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 45.
- These two teams give up a combined 45.2 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Seahawks have seen a 46.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Giants games have an over/under of 42.3 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Seahawks Players to Watch
- Geno Smith is the eighth-best fantasy player overall this season and the seventh-best fantasy QB with 123.7 fantasy points (17.7 per game).
- Kenneth Walker III’s 67.8 total fantasy points (an average of 11.3 per game), are good enough to rank him 55th overall and 18th among RBs.
- Tyler Lockett is 82nd overall and 24th among WRs after scoring 56.8 fantasy points (averaging 8.1 per game) so far this season.
- D.K. Metcalf’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 97th overall and 33rd among WRs with 49.8 points (7.1 per game).
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Daniel Jones is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy QB with 119.2 fantasy points (17 per game).
- Saquon Barkley has racked up 114.6 fantasy points this year (16.4 per game), good enough to place him third among RBs and 13th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Daniel Bellinger is 13th among TEs and 148th overall with 33.4 fantasy points (averaging 4.8 per game) so far this season.
- Darius Slayton is the 200th-ranked fantasy player — and the 80th-ranked WR — with 22.6 fantasy points (3.8 per game).
Where To Watch Seahawks vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.