Looking to juice up your Super Bowl party and watching experience? You need to get in on some Super Bowl Squares! As always, SGPN is bringing you the premier printable Super Bowl squares sheet around. We build it out so you can wow your Super Bowl Party with how prepared and official-looking you are for a degenerate gambler. So grab some friends, throw down some cash, and LET IT RIDE!
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid made up of 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the San Francisco 49ers.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Each person now has a square or squares that represent the one digit of the score for each team competing in Super Bowl 58.
- For example, if Chiefs 7, 49ers 3 would be a winning square for Chiefs 7 – 49ers 13 or Chiefs 27 – NFC 3
- Typically, a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter, and Final score. (You can do whatever you want here, reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!
That’s it! It’s really that simple. Just print out our amazing printable Super Bowl Squares sheet and get your friends together with a few units, and you’re on your way. Oh, and don’t forget to check out all the great SGPN content as we get ready for the BIG GAME between the 49ers and the Chiefs. LET IT RIDE!