The No. 7 TCU Horned Frogs (6-0) will face off against a fellow Big 12 opponent, the West Virginia Mountaineers (3-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. The Mountaineers will try to pull off an upset as 7.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 70 points.
TCU vs. West Virginia Predictions
TCU vs. West Virginia Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
TCU vs. West Virginia: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three games, TCU has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- TCU has hit the over twice in its past three games.
- The Horned Frogs have averaged a total of 64.3 combined points over their last three games, 5.7 less than this game’s total of 70.
- West Virginia has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In West Virginia’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Mountaineers total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 70 over/under listed for this matchup.
TCU vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- TCU is 5-1-1 against the spread this season.
- The Horned Frogs are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- TCU’s games have gone over the total five times out of seven chances this season.
- TCU has won all six of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- TCU has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -278 or shorter, and claimed a victory in each game.
- West Virginia has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-3-0).
- West Virginia is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving West Virginia have hit the over on four occasions this season.
- West Virginia has been an underdog in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- West Virginia has a record of 0-1 when it is set as an underdog of +225 or more by oddsmakers this season.
TCU vs. West Virginia: Over/Under Trends
- TCU and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (70 points) times this season.
- There have been West Virginia games that have ended with a combined score over 70 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 70 is 10.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Horned Frogs (45.8 points per game) and the Mountaineers (34.9 points per game).
- The 60.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.8 fewer than the 70 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Horned Frogs games is 65.8 points, 4.2 fewer than the over/under of 70 points for this contest.
- Mountaineers games have an over/under of 57.1 points this season, 12.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
TCU Players to Watch
- Max Duggan has 1,871 passing yards (267.3 ypg) to lead TCU, completing 68.9% of his passes and throwing 19 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 274 rushing yards (39.1 ypg) on 58 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Kendre Miller has carried the ball 120 times for a team-high 731 yards (104.4 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- This season Emari Demercado has collected 289 yards (41.3 per game) on 44 carries with four touchdowns.
- Quentin Johnston’s 574 receiving yards (82 yards per game) lead the team. He has 38 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Derius Davis has reeled in 22 passes for 289 yards (41.3 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Taye Barber’s 16 receptions are good enough for 289 yards (41.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
West Virginia Players to Watch
- JT Daniels leads West Virginia with 1,676 passing yards (239.4 ypg) on 163-of-254 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Tony Mathis’ team-high 492 rushing yards (70.3 per game) have come on 99 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season CJ Donaldson has racked up 68 carries for 422 yards (60.3 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Bryce Ford-Wheaton’s 516 receiving yards (73.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 45 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Sam James has reeled in 29 passes for 401 yards (57.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Kaden Prather’s 40 catches are good enough for 399 yards (57 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch TCU vs. West Virginia
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.