The SMU Mustangs (3-4), with college football’s ninth-ranked pass offense, square off versus the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (3-4) and their 18th-ranked air attack on Saturday, October 29, 2022. The Mustangs are 3-point favorites. The over/under is 68 in the outing.
SMU vs. Tulsa Predictions
SMU vs. Tulsa Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
SMU vs. Tulsa: Last 3 Games
- SMU has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- SMU has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Mustangs average total over the last three games is 7.3 points fewer than the 68 total listed for this matchup.
- Tulsa has not covered the spread and is 1-2 overall over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, Tulsa has gone over the total once.
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.5 combined points over their last three games, 15.5 less than the 68 over/under in this matchup.
SMU vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- SMU has put together a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mustangs are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- SMU’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- SMU has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- SMU has played as a moneyline favorite of -156 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Tulsa is 2-4-1 against the spread this season.
- Tulsa has an ATS record of 1-0-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Tulsa have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- Tulsa has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Tulsa has been at least a +128 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
SMU vs. Tulsa: Over/Under Trends
- This season, SMU games have gone over this matchup’s 68-point total twice.
- In Tulsa’s seven games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 68.
- The total for the matchup of 68 is 1.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Mustangs (34.3 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (32.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 6.2 fewer points than the 61.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Mustangs games is 65.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 68 points for this contest.
- Golden Hurricane games have an over/under of 56.8 points this season, 11.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
SMU Players to Watch
- Tanner Mordecai has 2,121 passing yards (303 ypg) to lead SMU, completing 60.8% of his passes and throwing 16 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Velton Gardner, has carried the ball 37 times for 230 yards (32.9 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tre Siggers has racked up 60 carries for 229 yards (32.7 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Rashee Rice’s 802 receiving yards (114.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 53 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Jordan Kerley has totaled 239 receiving yards (34.1 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 12 passes this year.
- Kelvontay Dixon’s 16 grabs have yielded 208 yards (29.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin leads Tulsa with 1,994 passing yards (284.9 ypg) on 136-of-221 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Steven Anderson, has carried the ball 73 times for 300 yards (42.9 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Deneric Prince has collected 297 yards (42.4 per game) on 42 carries with three touchdowns.
- Keylon Stokes’ team-leading 802 receiving yards (114.6 yards per game) have come on 48 receptions with four touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has totaled 524 receiving yards (74.9 yards per game) and four touchdowns, hauling in 33 passes this year.
- Malachai Jones’ 26 catches have netted him 345 yards (49.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch SMU vs. Tulsa
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.