The UCF Knights (5-1) and their fourth-ranked rushing attack will square off against the East Carolina Pirates (4-3) and their 23rd-ranked run defense on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Knights are favored by 5 points. The over/under is 64.5 in the contest.
UCF vs. East Carolina Predictions
UCF vs. East Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UCF vs. East Carolina: Last 3 Games
- UCF has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, UCF has gone over the total once.
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.8 points over their last three games, 8.7 less than the 64.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over its past three games, East Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In East Carolina’s past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Pirates and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57.8 combined points over their last three games, 6.7 less than the 64.5 over/under in this matchup.
UCF vs. East Carolina Betting Trends
- UCF has covered the spread four times in six games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Knights went 3-2 against the spread.
- UCF’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- UCF has been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- UCF is 1-0 (winning 80% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -195 or shorter.
- East Carolina has covered the spread four times in seven games with a set total.
- In games it has played as 5-point underdogs or more, East Carolina has a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving East Carolina have hit the over on four occasions this year.
- East Carolina has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- East Carolina has a record of 0-0 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +162 on the moneyline.
UCF vs. East Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have combined to score more than 64.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There have been two games featuring East Carolina this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 64.5.
- The Knights average 41.3 points per game against the Pirates’ 33.1, totaling 9.9 points over the game’s over/under of 64.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 25.6 fewer points than the 38.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Knights games is 6.5 points fewer than the over/under of 64.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 10.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (64.5 points) and the average total points bet in Pirates’ games (54.5 points) this season.
UCF Players to Watch
- John Rhys Plumlee has thrown for 1,516 yards (252.7 ypg) to lead UCF, completing 63.7% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 454 yards (75.7 ypg) on 86 carries with seven rushing touchdowns.
- This season Isaiah Bowser has collected 324 yards (54.0 per game) on 90 attempts with nine touchdowns, while also grabbing six passes for 106 yards (17.7 per game).
- Javon Baker’s 403 receiving yards (67.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 25 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has put together a 364-yard season so far (60.7 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 28 passes.
- Kobe Hudson has hauled in seven receptions for 174 yards (29.0 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
East Carolina Players to Watch
- Holton Ahlers leads East Carolina with 2,124 passing yards (303.4 ypg) on 178-of-260 passing with 17 touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season. He also adds 108 rushing yards (15.4 ypg) on 43 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Keaton Mitchell’s team-high 582 rushing yards (83.1 per game) have come on 85 carries, with six touchdowns this year. He’s also added 15 catches for 119 yards (17.0 per game).
- This season Rahjai Harris has collected 238 yards (34.0 per game) on 67 carries with five touchdowns.
- Isaiah Winstead’s 719 receiving yards (102.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 52 receptions and three touchdowns.
- C.J. Johnson has hauled in 29 passes for 517 yards (73.9 yards per game) and seven touchdowns this year.
- Ryan Jones’ 29 grabs have netted him 304 yards (43.4 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Where To Watch UCF vs. East Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.