The Florida State Seminoles (4-1), with the 24th-ranked run offense in the country, will play the No. 14 NC State Wolf Pack (4-1) and the 15th-ranked run defense on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Wolf Pack are favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 52 points has been set for the outing.
NC State vs. Florida State Predictions
NC State vs. Florida State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
NC State vs. Florida State: Last 3 Games
- In its past three games, NC State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three contests, NC State has gone over the total twice.
- The Wolf Pack have averaged a total of 49.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 less than this game’s over/under of 52.
- Florida State has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three games.
- In Florida State’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Seminoles have averaged a total of 57.5 combined points over their last three games, 5.5 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 52.
NC State vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- NC State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Wolf Pack are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, three of NC State’s games have gone over the point total.
- NC State has won all three of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- NC State has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter.
- Florida State has covered the spread three times this season (3-2-0).
- Florida State is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Florida State games have hit the over twice.
- Florida State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Florida State has played as an underdog of +137 or more once this season and won that game.
NC State vs. Florida State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, NC State games have hit the over on this game’s 52-point total just once.
- This season, games Florida State played finished with a combined score higher than 52 points.
- The Wolf Pack average 32.8 points per game against the Seminoles’ 34.2, amounting to 15.0 points over the matchup’s total of 52.
- These two teams give up a combined 36.6 points per game, 15.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack have seen a 51.1 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 4.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Seminoles’ games this season (56.0 points).
NC State Players to Watch
- Devin Leary leads NC State with 1,135 passing yards (227.0 ypg) on 108-of-172 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Demie Sumo has carried the ball 44 times for a team-high 262 yards (52.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He has also caught nine passes for 130 yards (26.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jordan Houston has piled up 170 yards (34.0 per game) on 40 carries, while also grabbing eight passes for 89 yards (17.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Thayer Thomas’ 301 receiving yards (60.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Devin Carter has racked up 171 receiving yards (34.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 12 passes this year.
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis has thrown for 1,226 yards (245.2 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 65.9% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Treshaun Ward has carried the ball 67 times for a team-high 437 yards (87.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Benson has piled up 278 yards (55.6 per game) on 41 carries with three touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson’s 357 receiving yards (71.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 19 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Ontaria Wilson has recorded 241 receiving yards (48.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes this year.
- Mycah Pittman’s 17 receptions this season have resulted in 226 yards (45.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch NC State vs. Florida State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.