The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-2) face the North Carolina Tar Heels (3-0) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Kenan Memorial Stadium. The line foreshadows a close game, with the Fighting Irish favored by 1 points. The over/under for the contest is 60.5 points.
Notre Dame vs. North Carolina Predictions
Notre Dame vs. North Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Notre Dame vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Notre Dame has covered the spread once over three games with a set spread.
- The Fighting Irish are winless against the spread when they have played as 1-point favorites or more (0-2).
- Notre Dame’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Notre Dame has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Notre Dame has played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter in just two games this season, and it split 1-1.
- North Carolina has covered the spread one time this year (1-1-1).
- North Carolina has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This year, North Carolina games have hit the over twice.
- North Carolina won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- North Carolina has played as an underdog of -101 or more once this season and won that game.
Notre Dame vs. North Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- Notre Dame and its opponents have not combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 60.5 points this season.
- This season, every game North Carolina has played finished with a combined score over 60.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 69.6 points per game, 9.1 points more than the point total of 60.5 for this game.
- The 59 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.5 fewer than the 60.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Fighting Irish games is 49.2 points, 11.3 fewer than the over/under of 60.5 points for this contest.
- Tar Heels games have an over/under of 58.5 points this season, two points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Audric Estime’s team-high 130 rushing yards (43.3 per game) have come on 37 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Chris Tyree has racked up 26 carries for 109 yards (36.3 per game), while also catching eight passes for 64 yards (21.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Lorenzo Styles Jr.’s team-high 152 receiving yards (50.7 yards per game) have come on 11 receptions.
- Michael Mayer has put together a 145-yard season so far (48.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 15 passes.
North Carolina Players to Watch
- Drake Maye leads North Carolina with 930 passing yards (310 ypg) on 72-of-97 passing with 11 touchdowns and one interception this season. He also has 146 rushing yards (48.7 ypg) on 26 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Omarion Hampton’s team-high 228 rushing yards (76 per game) have come on 38 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- Kobe Paysour’s team-high 172 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) have come on 14 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Kamari Morales has put together a 135-yard season so far (45 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in eight passes.
- Bryson Nesbit’s nine grabs have netted him 116 yards (38.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Notre Dame vs. North Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.