The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-1) will look to upset the No. 7 USC Trojans (2-0) on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The Trojans are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 12.5 points. The over/under is set at 71 in the contest.
USC vs. Fresno State Predictions
USC vs. Fresno State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
USC vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- USC has covered the spread two times in two games with a set spread.
- The Trojans are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Games involving USC have hit the over twice this season.
- USC has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- USC has played as a moneyline favorite of -485 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Fresno State has not covered the spread in any matchup this year (0-2-0).
- This season, Fresno State games have hit the over just once.
- This is the first time Fresno State will play as an underdog this season.
- Fresno State has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +363 odds on them winning this game.
USC vs. Fresno State: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 87 points per game, 16 points more than the point total of 71 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 29 fewer points than the 42 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Trojans games is 63.3 points, 7.7 fewer than the over/under of 71 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.2 points more than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (60.8 points).
USC Players to Watch
- Travis Dye has carried the ball 19 times for a team-high 125 yards (62.5 per game), with one touchdown this year. He’s also tacked on four catches for 40 yards (20 per game).
- This season Austin Jones has racked up 12 carries for 86 yards (43 per game) and two touchdowns, while also catching four passes for 52 yards (26 per game).
- Jordan Addison’s 226 receiving yards (113 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 12 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Mario Williams has put together a 117-yard season so far (58.5 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in six passes.
- Tahj Washington has hauled in four receptions for 65 yards (32.5 ypg) this season.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jake Haener has thrown for 737 yards (368.5 ypg) to lead Fresno State, completing 74.7% of his passes and recording three touchdown passes this season.
- Jordan Mims has carried the ball 36 times for a team-high 195 yards (97.5 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 52 yards (26 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Malik Sherrod has collected 77 yards (38.5 per game) on 10 attempts.
- Nikko Remigio’s team-high 200 receiving yards (100 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions.
- Jalen Cropper has racked up 146 receiving yards (73 yards per game), hauling in 15 passes this year.
- Josh Kelly’s seven receptions this season have resulted in 134 yards (67 ypg).
Where To Watch USC vs. Fresno State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.