The Philadelphia Phillies (78-62) visit the Miami Marlins (58-83) in NL East play, at 6:40 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Marlins are favored at home (-133) against the Phillies (+112). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Sandy Alcantara (12-7), and Bailey Falter (4-3) answering the bell for the Philadelphia Phillies. The game’s over/under is set at 7.
Marlins vs. Phillies Predictions
Marlins vs. Phillies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Marlins vs. Phillies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Miami was named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just once, a game it lost.
- In their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Marlins and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- Miami has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Philadelphia has been the underdog twice and lost both contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Phillies and their opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Philadelphia has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Marlins vs. Phillies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sandy Alcantara
- The Marlins have a 15-13-0 record against the spread in Alcantara’s starts.
- The Marlins have been favored on the moneyline in 15 of Alcantara’s starts this season, and they went 11-4 in those games.
- Over Alcantara’s 28 starts, his team is 17-11.
- Alcantara’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in 11 of 28 contests.
Projected starter: Bailey Falter
- Falter and his team have a record of 7-4-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Philadelphia has a record of 3-1 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Falter’s team is 9-2 when he starts this season.
- In Falter’s 11 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over four times.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas has a team-high batting average of .233.
- Among hitters in MLB, Rojas ranks 246th in homers and 229th in RBI.
- Garrett Cooper has collected 48 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Cooper ranks 199th in homers and 133rd in RBI this year.
- Jon Berti is batting .254 with 15 doubles, two triples, three home runs and 35 walks.
- Berti brings a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .200 with a double, a walk and three RBI.
- Joey Wendle is batting .260 with 23 doubles, a triple, three home runs and 14 walks.
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Rhys Hoskins has been key for Philadelphia with 28 home runs, 71 RBI and a batting average of .252 this season.
- Hoskins’ home run total ranks 15th in the big leagues, and he is 39th in RBI.
- Kyle Schwarber leads Philadelphia in home runs with 37 and runs batted in with 79.
- Schwarber is second in homers and 25th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Schwarber has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .211 with a double, a home run, three walks and an RBI.
- J.T. Realmuto is slashing .273/.346/.463 this season for the Phillies.
- Realmuto takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .375 with a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Alec Bohm leads Philadelphia with a batting average of .291. He’s also hit 11 home runs with 66 RBI.
- Bohm has hit safely in four straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .263 with two doubles, a triple, a home run and five RBI.
Where To Watch Marlins vs. Phillies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.