The Appalachian State Mountaineers (1-1) will play a fellow Sun Belt opponent, the Troy Trojans (1-1) in a matchup on Saturday, September 17, 2022 at Kidd Brewer Stadium. The Trojans are significant underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 13 points. An over/under of 54.5 points has been set for the outing.
Appalachian State vs. Troy Predictions
Appalachian State vs. Troy Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Appalachian State vs. Troy Betting Trends
- Appalachian State has covered the spread one time over two games with a set spread.
- Games involving Appalachian State have hit the over once this season.
- Appalachian State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Appalachian State has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -540 or shorter.
- Troy has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-0).
- Troy has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Games involving Troy has hit the over once this season.
- Troy lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Troy has played as an underdog of +395 or more once this season and lost that game.
Appalachian State vs. Troy: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 63 points per game, 8.5 points more than the total of 54.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 6.5 fewer points than the 61 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Mountaineers have seen a 54.8 over/under in their games this season, 0.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trojans’ games are equal to the over/under of this contest at 54.5 points.
Appalachian State Players to Watch
- Chase Brice leads Appalachian State with 495 passing yards (247.5 ypg) on 40-of-68 passing with seven touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 40 rushing yards (20 ypg) on 14 carries.
- Camerun Peoples has carried the ball 32 times for a team-high 177 yards (88.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Nate Noel has rushed for 116 yards (58 per game) on 14 carries with two touchdowns.
- DaShaun Davis’ 111 receiving yards (55.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Christan Horn has hauled in five passes for 71 yards (35.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Henry Pearson’s six receptions have netted him 58 yards (29 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Troy Players to Watch
- Gunnar Watson has thrown for 626 yards (313 ypg) to lead Troy, completing 70.4% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kimani Vidal, has carried the ball 22 times for 86 yards (43 per game) this year.
- This season DK Billingsley has rushed for 39 yards (19.5 per game) on seven carries.
- Jabre Barber’s 165 receiving yards (82.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 10 receptions with one touchdown.
- Rajae’ Johnson-Sanders has caught seven passes for 112 yards (56 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Peyton Higgins’ four grabs this season have resulted in 88 yards (44 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Appalachian State vs. Troy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.