The California Golden Bears (1-0) play the UNLV Rebels (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at FTX Field at California Memorial Stadium. The Golden Bears are significant favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 13.5 points. An over/under of 50.5 points has been set for the contest.
Cal vs. UNLV Predictions
Cal vs. UNLV Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cal vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Cal has covered in each of the one opportunity it has had with a set spread this season (1-0-0).
- In games they have played as 13.5-point favorites or more, the Golden Bears have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- All of Cal’s games have gone over the total this season.
- Cal has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Cal has played as a moneyline favorite of -552 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- UNLV has covered the spread in its only game with a set spread.
- This year, each UNLV game has hit the over.
- UNLV will play as the underdog for the first time this season.
- UNLV has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +390 moneyline set for this game.
Cal vs. UNLV: Over/Under Trends
- Together, the two teams combine for 86 points per game, 35.5 points more than the point total of 50.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 34 points per game, 16.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Golden Bears games is 44 points, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (50.5 points).
Cal Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Jaydn Ott, has carried the ball 17 times for 104 yards (104 per game) this year. He’s also caught two passes for 26 yards (26 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season DeCarlos Brooks has racked up eight carries for 35 yards (35 per game).
- Jeremiah Hunter’s 78 receiving yards (78 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected six receptions and one touchdown.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has put up a 55-yard season so far (55 receiving yards per game), reeling in four passes.
- Monroe Young’s two catches have netted him 46 yards (46 ypg).
UNLV Players to Watch
- The team’s top rusher, Courtney Reese, has carried the ball seven times for 73 yards (73 per game) this year. He’s also caught two passes for 19 yards (19 per game).
- This season Jordan Younge-Humphrey has rushed for 47 yards (47 per game) on four carries.
- Ricky White’s 182 receiving yards (182 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected eight receptions and two touchdowns.
- Jeff Weimer has put together a 71-yard season so far (71 receiving yards per game), reeling in five passes.
- Nick Williams’ four receptions this season have resulted in 68 yards (68 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Cal vs. UNLV
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.