Looking for a way to spice up your Super Bowl 57 party with something new? The answer is to have Super Bowl 57 squares to bring some added action to the Eagles vs Chiefs as they compete for the NFL title on February 12, 2022.
Download Super Bowl 57 Squares PDF:
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid made up of 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid. You can draw out of a hat or something. The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Each person now has a square or squares that represent the one digit of the score for each team competing in Super Bowl 57.
- For example, if Chiefs 7, Eagles 3 would be a winning square for Chiefs 7 – Eagles 13 or Chiefs 27 – Eagles 3
- Typically a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter, and Final score. (You can do whatever you want here reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!
Need even more action for your Super Bowl Party? Check out our Party Prop Sheet!