Saturday will feature an NHL outing between the home favorite Calgary Flames (3-1-0, -141 on the moneyline to win) and the Carolina Hurricanes (3-1-0, +119 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET on .
Flames vs. Hurricanes Predictions
Flames vs. Hurricanes Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Flames vs. Hurricanes Betting Trends
- The Flames recorded a 47-30 mark a season ago as the moneyline favorite.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter last season, Calgary won 63.9% of its games (39-22).
- The Flames’ implied moneyline win probability is 58.5% in this matchup.
- The Flames scored the sixth-most goals in the league last season (291 total, 3.6 per game).
- The Flames conceded 206 total goals (2.5 per game), the third-fewest in league play.
- The Hurricanes were an underdog in 20 games last season, with eight upset wins (40.0%).
- Carolina had moneyline odds of +119 or longer once last season and lost that game.
- Bookmakers have implied, based on the moneyline for this matchup, that the Hurricanes have a 45.7% chance to win.
- The Hurricanes’ 277 goals last season (3.4 per game) ranked them ninth in the league.
- The Hurricanes’ total of 200 goals conceded (only 2.4 per game) was the lowest in the NHL.
Flames vs. Hurricanes Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent combined for more than Saturday’s total of 6 goals 56 times last season.
- For Carolina last season, 52 games finished with more goals than Saturday’s total of 6.
- These two teams combined for 6.9 goals per game last season, 0.93 more than the total for this contest.
- This game’s total is 1.0 more than the 5.0 goals these two teams conceded per game combined.
Flames Team Leaders 2021-22
- Jonathan Huberdeau was one of Calgary’s leading contributors last season (115 total points), having collected 30 goals and 85 assists.
- Nazem Kadri was another top contributor for Calgary with 87 points (1.2 per game), scoring 28 goals and adding 59 assists.
- Elias Lindholm had 82 total points for Calgary, with 42 goals and 40 assists.
- In 63 games, Jacob Markstrom had a record of 37-15-9. He conceded 137 goals (2.22 goals against average) and racked up 1617 saves.
Hurricanes Team Leaders 2021-22
- Sebastian Aho’s 37 goals and 44 assists in 79 games for Carolina last season added up to 81 total points.
- Andrei Svechnikov totaled 69 total points (0.9 per game) last season. He had 30 goals and 39 assists.
- Teuvo Teravainen scored 22 goals last season, plus 43 assists.
- Frederik Andersen was 35-14-3 last season, giving up 111 goals (2.2 goals against average) with a .922 save percentage (third-best in the league).
Where To Watch Flames vs. Hurricanes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.