Take a look at what oddsmakers have installed for Courtland Sutton’s player props in Monday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN. His Denver Broncos (2-3) square off against the Los Angeles Chargers (3-2) in Week 6 at SoFi Stadium.
Sutton Receiving Insights
- Sutton’s 83.4 receiving yards average is 14.9 more than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- In 80.0% of his games this season (four out of five), Sutton has totaled over 68.5 receiving yards.
- Sutton’s average of 83.4 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 85.2.
- Sutton has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 60.0% of his games (three of five).
- Sutton has had a touchdown catch in one of five games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 237.8 passing yards per game conceded by the Chargers defense makes them the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chargers’ defense is 27th in the NFL by conceding two passing touchdowns per game to opponents (10 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Courtland Sutton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.