Stefon Diggs has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (4-1) have a Week 6 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (4-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Diggs Receiving Insights
- Diggs’ 101.6 receiving yards per game are 14.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Diggs has put up over 87.5 receiving yards in three out of five games this year.
- Diggs has totaled 13.5 more receiving yards per game (101.6) than his average over/under (88.1).
- In three of five games this season, Diggs has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In three of five games this season, Diggs has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The pass defense of the Chiefs is conceding 255.6 yards per game this season, which ranks 24th in the league.
- The Chiefs’ defense is 31st in the NFL by conceding 2.4 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (12 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Stefon Diggs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.