In advance of Devin Duvernay’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Duvernay and his Baltimore Ravens (3-2) have a Week 6 matchup with the New York Giants (4-1) at MetLife Stadium.
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay averages 45.2 receiving yards, 3.7 more than the prop bet of 41.5 set for Sunday.
- Duvernay has collected over 41.5 receiving yards in four out of five games this season.
- Duvernay has totaled 3.8 more receiving yards per game (45.2) than his average prop total (41.4).
- Duvernay has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of five games this year.
- In two of five games this year, Duvernay has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Giants Rankings
- The 194.4 passing yards the Giants concede per outing makes them the eighth-ranked pass defense in the NFL this season.
- Opponents of the Giants have totaled six touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game). The Giants’ defense is 11th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Devin Duvernay
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.