The San Francisco 49ers (0-1) are 10-point favorites when they host the Seattle Seahawks (0-0) in an NFC West matchup on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at Levi’s Stadium. The over/under is 42.5 in this game.
49ers vs. Seahawks Predictions
49ers vs. Seahawks Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
49ers and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- The 49ers were 9-8-0 against the spread last season.
- The 49ers covered every time (1-0) as a 10-point favorite or more last year.
- In 17 49ers games last year, eight went over the total.
- The 49ers won 57.1% of the games last season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-6).
- The 49ers played as a moneyline favorite of -474 or shorter in just one game last season, which they won.
- The 49ers have an 82.6% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Seahawks had nine wins in 17 games against the spread last year.
- Last year, six of the Seahawks’ 17 games went over the point total.
- The Seahawks were underdogs eight times last season and won three of those games.
- The Seahawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +358 moneyline set for this game.
- 49ers games finished with more than 42.5 points 11 times last season.
- Seahawks games finished with over 42.5 points scored 11 times last year.
- The total for this matchup is 42.5 points, 5.8 fewer than the combined scoring average of the two teams for last season.
- These two teams combined to yield 43 points per game last season, which is 0.5 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 42.5 points, 4.2 fewer than the average total in last season’s 49ers contests.
- The average total points scored in Seahawks games last year (42.5) is 4.3 points higher than the total for this matchup.
49ers Players to Watch
- Deebo Samuel was the No. 16 fantasy player overall and the No. 2 fantasy WR in 2021 with 262 points (averaging 16.4 per game).
- Jimmy Garoppolo’s 227.5 total fantasy points a season ago (an average of 15.2 per game), were good enough to place him 22nd overall and 17th among QBs.
- Last year, Elijah Mitchell averaged 13.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 146 total fantasy points. That made him the 72nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked RB.
- George Kittle’s 2021 fantasy season saw him finish 91st overall and fourth among TEs with 125 points (8.9 per game).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- D.K. Metcalf’s outstanding 2021 fantasy campaign saw him rack up 169.3 fantasy points (10 per game) and finish 54th overall among all players and ninth among all WRs.
- Tyler Lockett placed 11th among WRs and 57th league-wide in fantasy standings after totaling 166.4 fantasy points (10.4 per game) last season.
- Last year, Rashaad Penny’s 115.7 total fantasy points made him the No. 102 fantasy player and No. 31 RB. He averaged 11.6 fantasy points per game.
- Noah Fant finished 11th among TEs and 134th overall last season in fantasy rankings. He scored 91 fantasy points (5.7 per game).
Where To Watch 49ers vs. Seahawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.