The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-0) play the Oregon State Beavers (1-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Bulldog Stadium at Jim Sweeney Field. The line predicts a close game, with the Bulldogs favored by 1 points. An over/under of 60.5 points has been set for the contest.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Predictions
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Fresno State vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Fresno State is winless against the spread this season (0-1-0).
- The Bulldogs have not covered the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Fresno State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Fresno State has played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Oregon State has covered in the only opportunity it has had with a set spread this season (1-0-0).
- This year, not one Oregon State’s games have hit the over.
- This is the first time Oregon State will play as an underdog this season.
- Oregon State has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -102 odds on them winning this game.
Fresno State vs. Oregon State: Over/Under Trends
- The Bulldogs average 35 points per game against the Beavers’ 34, totaling 8.5 points over the matchup’s total of 60.5.
- This matchup’s total is 36.5 fewer points than the 24 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 63 over/under in their games this season, 2.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Beavers games have an over/under of 55.5 points this season, five points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jordan Mims’ team-high 73 rushing yards (73 per game) have come on 15 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added four catches for 25 yards (25 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Malik Sherrod has rushed for 69 yards (69 per game) on eight carries.
- Nikko Remigio’s 100 receiving yards (100 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered nine receptions.
- Jalen Cropper has put up a 63-yard season so far (63 receiving yards per game), hauling in seven passes.
- Erik Brooks’ four grabs have netted him 52 yards (52 ypg).
Oregon State Players to Watch
- Jack Colletto has carried the ball three times for a team-high 44 yards (44 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Damien Martinez has collected 40 yards (40 per game) on 11 attempts.
- Luke Musgrave’s 89 receiving yards (89 yards per game) lead the team. He has six receptions with one touchdown.
- Anthony Gould has recorded 69 receiving yards (69 yards per game), reeling in two passes this year.
- Tyjon Lindsey’s two grabs are good enough for 55 yards (55 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Fresno State vs. Oregon State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.