The Florida International Panthers (1-0) will look to upset the Texas State Bobcats (0-0) on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at Jim Wacker Field at Bobcat Stadium. The Bobcats are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 10.5 points. An over/under of 55 points has been set for the contest.
Texas State vs. Florida International Predictions
Texas State vs. Florida International Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas State vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- Texas State beat the spread seven times in 12 games last year.
- The Bobcats didn’t have a win ATS (0-1) as a 10.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- Out of 12 Texas State games last season, five hit the over.
- Texas State won one of the three games it was the moneyline favorite last season (33.3%).
- Texas State played as a moneyline favorite of -445 or shorter in just one game last season, which it lost.
- Florida International posted just two wins against the spread last year.
- Florida International had one win ATS (1-5) as underdogs of 10.5 points or more last season.
- Florida International had seven of its 11 games go over the point total last season.
- Last season, Florida International was listed as the underdog in 10 games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Last season, Florida International was at least a +323 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
Texas State vs. Florida International: Over/Under Trends
- Texas State games finished with more than 55 points times last season.
- There were Florida International games last year with more than 55 points scored.
- Last year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (43.4 points per game) is 11.6 fewer than the total for this contest.
- Last season, the opponents of these two teams scored a combined 72.7 points per game, 17.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The point total average in Bobcats games last year was 57.7, 2.7 more points than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total for Panthers games last season was 57 points, two more than this game’s over/under.
Texas State Players to Watch
- Brady McBride had a passing stat line last year of 1,508 passing yards with a 59.6% completion rate (146-of-245), 12 touchdowns, 10 interceptions, and an average of 125.7 yards per game. His rushing stat line was 77 carries for 143 yards and one touchdown while averaging 11.9 yards per game.
- Last year, Calvin Hill picked up 708 rushing yards (59 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jahmyl Jeter racked up 383 yards on 90 carries (31.9 ypg), with eight rushing touchdowns last season.
- In the previous season, Javen Banks grabbed 36 passes for 545 yards (45.4 yards per game). He also found the end zone for five touchdowns.
- Marcell Barbee also filled up his receiving stat line last year. He grabbed 40 receptions for 524 yards and five touchdowns. He averaged 43.7 receiving yards per game.
- Trevis Graham Jr. grabbed 20 passes for 290 yards and three touchdowns, putting up 24.2 yards per game last year.
Florida International Players to Watch
- EJ Wilson Jr.’s team-high 43 rushing yards (43 per game) have come on 11 carries this year.
- This season Gunnar Holmberg has piled up seven carries for 17 yards (17 per game).
- Tyrese Chambers’ 86 receiving yards (86 yards per game) lead the team. He has eight receptions with two touchdowns.
- Kris Mitchell has put up an 80-yard season so far (80 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in three passes.
- Josiah Miamen’s four catches have netted him 49 yards (49 ypg).
Where To Watch Texas State vs. Florida International
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.