The Minnesota Twins (1-2) face the Seattle Mariners (2-1) after Byron Buxton homered twice in a 10-4 victory over the Mariners. The game starts at 7:40 PM ET on Monday.
The favored Twins (-129 on the moneyline to win) take the field at home against the Mariners (+109). The Twins will start Dylan Bundy against the Mariners and Chris Flexen. The contest has an over/under of 9.
Twins vs. Mariners Predictions
Twins vs. Mariners Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Twins vs. Mariners Hitting Splits 2021
- The Twins hit 112 homers at home last season (1.4 per game).
- The Twins had a .420 slugging percentage and averaged 3.0 extra-base hits per game at home.
- The club averaged 7.8 hits per game and batted .239 at home last season.
- The Twins’ offense averaged 4.5 runs in home games.
- The Twins averaged 3.4 walks per game with an on-base percentage of .319 in home contests.
- In home games last season the club averaged 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- They hit 105 homers, an average of 1.3 per game, in 81 road contests last season.
- They slugged .401 in 81 road games last season.
- They averaged 8.1 base hits per game and had a .237 batting average on the road last season.
- They scored 4.5 runs per game last season on the road.
- When they played on the road last season, they had a team on-base percentage of .309 and drew 3.2 walks per game.
- They struck out 9.1 times per game in 81 away games last season.
Twins vs. Mariners Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- Last season Bundy and his team went 6-11-0 against the spread in games he pitched.
- Bundy and his team went 2-5 in games he pitched when they were favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- He made 19 appearances last year and his team went 8-11 in those games.
Projected starter: Chris Flexen
- In 22 games he pitched with a spread last season, Flexen and his team finished with a 15-7-0 record ATS.
- Flexen appeared in 21 games last season as the moneyline underdog and his team finished with a record of 13-8 in those contests.
- When he pitched in a game last season, his team posted a record of 22-9.
- In 30 games he pitched with a total set by oddsmakers last season, the teams hit the over 17 times.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Jorge Polanco racked up 33 home runs and had 98 runs batted in last season.
- Carlos Correa hit .279 a season ago with 155 hits.
- Max Kepler hit .211 a season ago with 21 doubles, four triples, 19 home runs and 54 walks.
- Luis Arraez had 17 doubles, six triples, two home runs and 43 walks while hitting .294.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Mitch Haniger finished with a .253 average last season, with 39 home runs and 100 RBI.
- Jesse Winker hit .305 with an OBP of .394 and a slugging percentage of .556.
- Adam Frazier finished last season with a .305 batting average while adding five home runs and 43 RBI.
- Ty France collected 166 hits, posted an OBP of .368 and a .445 SLG.
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.