The Cleveland Cavaliers (41-33) will attempt to stop a three-game winning streak when they host the Orlando Magic (20-55) on Monday, March 28, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as 9-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Cavaliers vs. Magic Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Magic Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Cleveland is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 3.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- In their last 10 games, the Magic have a 106.3 points-per-game average, 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Cavaliers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Cleveland has covered the spread 40 times over 74 games with a set spread.
- The Cavaliers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 32 times this season.
- The Cavaliers are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point higher than the 45.7% the Magic allow to opponents.
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 45.7% from the field, it is 27-17-1 against the spread and 29-16 overall.
- Orlando has gone 34-41-0 against the spread this season.
- The Magic are 13-17 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Orlando games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 38 times this year.
- Orlando is 13-11 against the spread and 11-13 overall when it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Darius Garland: 21.5 PTS, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (148-for-405)
- Evan Mobley: 15.0 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.7 BLK, 50.4 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (23-for-91)
- Jarrett Allen: 16.1 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 67.7 FG%
- Kevin Love: 13.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 42.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (160-for-413)
- Lauri Markkanen: 14.5 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (114-for-328)
Magic Team Leaders
- Franz Wagner: 15.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (93-for-264)
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 15.0 PTS, 10.4 REB, 52.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (70-for-210)
- Cole Anthony: 16.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 39.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (130-for-381)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.4 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.7 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (88-for-240)
- Chuma Okeke: 8.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.8 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (100-for-317)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.