Two of the NBA’s best scorers match up when Giannis Antetokounmpo (first, 29.7 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (42-26) visit Donovan Mitchell (10th, 25.5 PPG) and the Utah Jazz (42-25) on Monday, March 14, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Bucks are 1.5-point favorites.
Bucks vs. Jazz Predictions
Bucks vs. Jazz Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Jazz Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bucks have scored 10.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Utah games have gone over the set total four times.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jazz have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 113.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bucks vs. Jazz Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 31 times this season (31-37-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bucks have gone 27-27 against the spread.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 34 times this season.
- This season, the Bucks have a 46.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.2% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Jazz’s opponents have knocked down.
- Milwaukee has a 26-12 record against the spread and a 33-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 45.1% from the field.
- Utah has covered the spread 28 times this season (28-37-2).
- The Jazz are 1-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 32 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Jazz have shot at a 47.3% rate from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points above the 45.2% shooting opponents of the Bucks have averaged.
- Utah has compiled a 24-19-1 record against the spread and a 33-11 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.2% from the field.
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.7 PTS, 11.5 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 54.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (66-for-216)
- Khris Middleton: 20.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (135-for-364)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.2 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.5 STL, 50.3 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (107-for-257)
- Bobby Portis: 15.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 48.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (121-for-294)
- Grayson Allen: 11.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (139-for-351)
Jazz Team Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell: 25.5 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (188-for-531)
- Rudy Gobert: 15.4 PTS, 14.7 REB, 2.2 BLK, 71.2 FG%
- Bojan Bogdanovic: 18.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (170-for-434)
- Mike Conley: 13.2 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (133-for-335)
- Jordan Clarkson: 15.9 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (158-for-493)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.