The Dallas Mavericks (12-12) visit the Indiana Pacers (11-16) after winning three straight road games. The Pacers are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, December 10, 2021.
Pacers vs. Mavericks Predictions
Pacers vs. Mavericks Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Mavericks Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Indiana and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- In the last 10 games, the Pacers are scoring 2.0 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Dallas covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dallas games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The Mavericks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 104.0, 0.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Pacers vs. Mavericks Betting Trends
- Indiana has compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Pacers went 6-8 against the spread.
- Games involving Indiana have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Pacers make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- Indiana has a 6-4 record against the spread and a 5-5 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
- Dallas is 10-14-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Mavericks have shot at a 44.2% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points below the 45.3% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Dallas is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.0 PTS, 12.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 20.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 45.3 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (40-for-129)
- Myles Turner: 12.9 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.8 BLK, 52.8 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (48-for-122)
- Chris Duarte: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (47-for-132)
- T.J. McConnell: 8.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (56-for-167)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 48.7 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.5 BLK, 45.2 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (28-for-94)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (57-for-170)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (44-for-118)