The UConn Huskies (3-5) will look to upset the Boston College Eagles (2-5) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field. The Eagles are notable favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 9 points. The over/under is 46 in the outing.
Boston College vs. UConn Predictions
Boston College vs. UConn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Boston College vs. UConn: Last 3 Games
- In its last three games, Boston College has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Boston College’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 52.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.3 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 46.
- UConn is unbeaten against the spread and 1-2 overall in its last three games.
- In its past three games, UConn has not gone over the total.
- The Huskies have averaged a total of 48.5 combined points over their last three games, 2.5 greater than this game’s over/under of 46.
Boston College vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Boston College has covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-6-0).
- The Eagles have not covered a spread when playing as at least 9-point favorites (0-2).
- This season, Boston College’s games have hit the over three times.
- Boston College has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- Boston College has played as a moneyline favorite of -335 or shorter in only one game this season, which it lost.
- UConn has covered the spread six times in eight games with a set total.
- In games as an underdog by 9 points or more so far this year, the Huskies have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- UConn games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, UConn has been the underdog six times and won one of those games.
- UConn has a record of 0-0 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +264 on the moneyline.
Boston College vs. UConn: Over/Under Trends
- Boston College and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (46 points) times this season.
- There have been UConn games that have ended with a combined score higher than 46 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 46 is 8.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (19.3 points per game) and the Huskies (18.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 60.1 points per game, 14.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 49.4 over/under in their games this season, 3.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.6 points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (51.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (46 points).
Boston College Players to Watch
- Phil Jurkovec has thrown for 1,556 yards (222.3 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 59.2% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Pat Garwo III has carried the ball 80 times for a team-high 257 yards (36.7 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Alex Broome has rushed for 116 yards (16.6 per game) on 22 carries with one touchdown.
- Zay Flowers’ 691 receiving yards (98.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 52 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill has hauled in 16 passes for 267 yards (38.1 yards per game) this year.
- George Takacs’ 17 catches are good enough for 176 yards (25.1 ypg) and one touchdown.
UConn Players to Watch
- Zion Turner has thrown for 790 yards (98.8 ypg) to lead UConn, completing 61% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 134 rushing yards (16.8 ypg) on 57 carries.
- Nathan Carter’s team-high 405 rushing yards (50.6 per game) have come on 65 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season DeVontae Houston has racked up 52 carries for 350 yards (43.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Aaron Turner’s 275 receiving yards (34.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Kevens Clercius has grabbed 12 passes for 170 yards (21.3 yards per game) this year.
- Justin Joly’s 12 receptions have netted him 130 yards (16.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Boston College vs. UConn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.