Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Ottawa Senators (2-2-0) and the Arizona Coyotes (1-3-0) at Canadian Tire Centre sees the Senators as heavy home favorites (-254 moneyline odds to win) against the Coyotes (+205). The game begins at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+, TVAS2, TSN5, and BSAZ.
Senators vs. Coyotes Predictions
Senators vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Senators vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Senators registered a 10-6 mark last season as the moneyline favorite.
- Ottawa did not play a game with moneyline odds shorter than -254 last season.
- The Senators’ implied moneyline win probability is 71.8% in this contest.
- The Senators’ 224 goals scored last season (2.7 per game) ranked 26th in the league.
- The Senators conceded 264 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 22nd in NHL action in goals against.
- The Coyotes were an underdog in 80 games last season, with 24 upset wins (30.0%).
- Arizona went 11-28 last season when oddsmakers made them underdogs of +205 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline implies a 32.8% chance of victory for the Coyotes.
- The Coyotes had 206 goals last season (2.5 per game), 32nd in the NHL.
- The Coyotes’ total of 309 goals conceded (3.8 per game) was 30th in the NHL.
Senators vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Ottawa and its opponent combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals 31 times.
- There were 38 Arizona games with more than 6.5 goals last season.
- The Senators scored 2.73 goals per game last season, compared to the Coyotes’ 2.51, adding up to 1.3 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams allowed a combined 7.0 goals per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
Senators Team Leaders 2021-22
- A leading offensive player last season for Ottawa, Alex DeBrincat scored 78 points in 82 games (41 goals and 37 assists).
- In 79 games, Brady Tkachuk had 30 goals and 38 assists.
- Claude Giroux’s 64 points last season came via 21 goals and 43 assists.
- Cam Talbot had a record of 32-12-4. He conceded 132 goals (2.8 goals against average) and racked up 1355 saves with a .911 save percentage (19th in the league).
Coyotes Team Leaders 2021-22
- Clayton Keller totaled 28 goals and 35 assists in 67 games for Arizona last season, resulting in 63 points.
- Nick Schmaltz was one of the top contributors for Arizona with 59 total points (0.9 per game), with 23 goals and 36 assists in 63 games.
- Shayne Gostisbehere was a top contributor on offense for Arizona with 14 goals and 37 assists.
- Karel Vejmelka had an .898 save percentage (37th in the league) last season, conceding 170 goals (3.7 goals against average). He put up a 13-32-3 record.
Where To Watch Senators vs. Coyotes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.