Saturday’s NHL play includes the Nashville Predators (2-3-1) hosting the Philadelphia Flyers (3-1-0) at Bridgestone Arena. The Flyers are big underdogs (+180 on the moneyline) against the Predators (-222) ahead of the outing, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+, BSSO, and NBCS-PH+.
Predators vs. Flyers Predictions
Predators vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Predators vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Predators were victorious in 59.1% of their games when favored on the moneyline a season ago (26-18).
- Last season, Nashville was 5-2 (victorious in 71.4% of its games) when it played with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Predators have an implied probability of 68.9% to win.
- The Predators ranked 12th in the league last season with 262 goals scored (3.2 per game).
- The Predators gave up 250 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 17th in league play in goals against.
- The Flyers were an underdog 67 times last season, and upset their opponent in 19, or 28.4%, of those games.
- Philadelphia won four of its 20 games last season when an underdog by +180 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline in this matchup implies a 35.7% chance for the Flyers to win.
- The Flyers’ 210 goals last season (2.6 per game) ranked them 31st in the NHL.
- The Flyers gave up 3.6 goals per game (294 in total), 27th in the league.
Predators vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Last season, 45 of Nashville’s games went over Saturday’s total of 6.5 goals.
- Last season, 42 games Philadelphia played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combined for 5.8 goals per game last season, 0.74 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- The 6.6 goals per game these two teams conceded on average are 0.1 more than the total for this contest.
Predators Team Leaders
- Mikael Granlund: five assists
- Nino Niederreiter: four goals and one assist
- Ryan Johansen: two goals and two assists
- Juuse Saros: 1-2-1 record, .897 save percentage, 12 goals conceded
Flyers Team Leaders 2021-22
- Travis Konecny totaled 16 goals and 36 assists in 79 games for Philadelphia last season, resulting in 52 points.
- Anthony DeAngelo amassed 51 points last season, with 10 goals and 41 assists.
- Cam Atkinson’s 23 goals and 27 assists added up to 50 points.
- Carter Hart was 13-24-7 in 45 games last season, conceding 137 goals (3.2 goals against average) with a .905 save percentage (30th in the league).
Where To Watch Predators vs. Flyers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.