Before you wager on Khalil Herbert’s player props in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Herbert and the Chicago Bears (2-4) have a Week 7 matchup with the New England Patriots (3-3) at Gillette Stadium.
Herbert Rushing Insights
- Herbert racks up 67.2 rushing yards per game this season, 35.7 more than Monday’s prop total.
- Herbert has put up more than 31.5 yards on the ground in five of six games so far this season.
- Herbert has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (43.3) by 23.9 yards.
- Herbert has hit his rushing yards over in three of five games (60.0% of his opportunities).
- Herbert scored a rushing TD in two games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Herbert Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Herbert’s 6.2 receiving yards average is 0.7 more than his prop total for Monday’s game.
- Herbert has totaled more than 5.5 receiving yards in two out of six games this year.
- Herbert’s average prop total for receiving yards is 8.7. But he accumulates 2.5 less per game than that.
- In two of five games this year, Herbert has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Herbert has zero touchdown catches in six games this season.
New England Patriots Rankings
- The 119.0 rushing yards per game given up by the Patriots defense makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked run defense.
- The Patriots’ defense is ranked second in the league with two rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Khalil Herbert
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.