Take a look at Dameon Pierce’s player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on CBS. This matchup in Week 7 sees Pierce’s Houston Texans (1-3-1) in action at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada against the Las Vegas Raiders (1-4).
Pierce Rushing Insights
- Pierce’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 64.5. That is 17.9 fewer yards than his season average (82.4).
- Pierce has collected more than 64.5 rushing yards in four games this season (80.0% of his total appearances).
- Oddsmakers have set Pierce’s average rushing yards prop bet at 71.0 yards. He has outpaced it by racking up 82.4 rushing yards per game.
- Pierce has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet four times sor far this season (in five opportunities).
- Pierce has rushed for a TD in three games this year.
Pierce Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Pierce puts up 11.4 receiving yards per game, 4.1 less than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- In one of five games this season, Pierce has put up more than 15.5 receiving yards.
- Pierce’s average of 11.4 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 15.2.
- Pierce has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Having played five games this season, Pierce has not caught a touchdown pass.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Pierce will square off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked rush defense this week. The Raiders concede 103.2 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Raiders have totaled five touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Raiders’ defense is 14th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Dameon Pierce
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.