Tyreek Hill hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to place bets on. Hill and the Miami Dolphins (3-2) have a Week 6 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (4-1) at Hard Rock Stadium.
Hill Receiving Insights
- Hill averages 104.8 receiving yards, 26.3 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Hill has collected over 78.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this season (three out of five).
- Hill’s season average of 104.8 receiving yards is 11.0 more than his average over/under (93.8).
- Hill has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his opportunities (twice in five games).
- In one of five games this season, Hill has a touchdown catch (with more than one on that occasion).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Minnesota Vikings Rankings
- Hill will face the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this week. The Vikings concede 249.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Vikings have the No. 4 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up four this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tyreek Hill
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.