Tom Brady has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 6 outing sees Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) hit the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4).
Brady Passing Insights
- Sunday’s prop bet for Brady is 274.5 passing yards, 7.3 fewer than his 281.8 average for the season.
- Brady has passed for over 274.5 yards twice this season in five games.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this year is 340.8, while his actual passing average is under that by 59.0 yards.
- Brady has exceeded his passing yards prop total in three of five opportunities this season.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown in all five games this year, with more than one TD pass once.
- Brady has thrown an interception in one of five games this season, but not more than one.
Brady Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Brady’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 0.5 yards. That is 1.9 more than his season average of -1.4.
- Brady has not run for over 0.5 yards in a game yet this year (through five outings).
- Brady has an average rushing yards over/under of 1.8 so far this season. He’s come up just short of that by racking up -1.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Brady has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his five games played this year.
- Through five games, Brady has not rushed for a touchdown.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 287.6 passing yards the Steelers give up per contest makes them the 30th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Steelers have scored 11 touchdowns through the air (2.2 per game). The Steelers’ defense is 28th in the league in that category.
- The Steelers’ defense has recorded eight interceptions against opposing QBs (1.6 per game), which ranks first in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Tom Brady
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.