In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Nick Chubb’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Chubb and the Cleveland Browns (2-3) take the field against the New England Patriots (2-3) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Week 6.
Chubb Rushing Insights
- Chubb rushes for 118.6 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 96.5 yards.
- In 80.0% of his games (four of five matchups) so far, Chubb has rushed for more than 96.5 yards.
- Oddsmakers have set Chubb’s average rushing yards prop at 105.8 yards. He has outpaced it by racking up 118.6 rushing yards per game.
- Chubb went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his five opportunities this year (60.0%).
- Chubb rushed for a TD in four games this year, with multiple rushing touchdowns two times.
Chubb Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Chubb averages 7.4 receiving yards, 3.1 less than the over/under of 10.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In one out of five games this season, Chubb has put up more than 10.5 receiving yards.
- Chubb has collected 5.2 fewer receiving yards per game (7.4) than his average over/under (12.6).
- In one of five games this season, Chubb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Chubb does not have a touchdown catch this year (in five games).
New England Patriots Rankings
- The run defense of the Patriots is allowing 128.8 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Opponents of the Patriots have put up two touchdowns on the ground (0.4 per game). The Patriots’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Nick Chubb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.