Before you bet on Jonathan Taylor’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) have a Week 6 matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Taylor Rushing Insights
- Taylor’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 83.5 yards. That is 1.5 more than his season average of 82.0.
- Taylor has gained more than 83.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Taylor rushes for 33.6 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (115.6 yards).
- Taylor has yet to go over a rushing yard prop bet in any of his five games played this year.
- Taylor has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Taylor Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Taylor’s 11.0 receiving yards per game are 5.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Taylor has totaled over 16.5 receiving yards in one of five games this season.
- Taylor’s season average of 11.0 receiving yards is 11.2 fewer than his average over/under (22.2).
- In one of five games this season, Taylor has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Taylor does not have a touchdown catch this season (in four games).
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- Taylor will square off against the NFL’s sixth-ranked rush defense this week. The Jaguars allow 98.2 yards on the ground per game.
- The Jaguars’ defense is ranked 16th in the NFL with five rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jonathan Taylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.