James Robinson has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Robinson and his Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Robinson Rushing Insights
- Robinson averages 57.2 rushing yards per game, 2.7 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this year (in five games – 60.0%), Robinson rushed for more than 54.5 yards.
- Robinson’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 63.0 yards, a figure he’s come up short of by an average of 5.8 yards.
- In three of five opportunities this season (60.0%), Robinson has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Robinson has a rushing touchdown in three games this year.
Robinson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Robinson averages 9.0 receiving yards, 1.5 fewer than the over/under of 10.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Robinson has put up over 10.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his games this season (three out of five).
- Robinson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 14.0. But he is accumulating 5.0 fewer per game than that.
- In three of five games, Robinson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of five games this year, Robinson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- Robinson will play against the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense this week. The Colts allow 96.6 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Colts’ defense is ranked seventh in the NFL with three rushing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch James Robinson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.