In advance of Deebo Samuel’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. His San Francisco 49ers (3-2) take the field against the Atlanta Falcons (2-3) in Week 6 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel records 53.2 receiving yards per game, 4.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- Samuel has recorded over 57.5 receiving yards in two out of five games this season.
- Samuel has an average receiving yards over/under of 77.4. But he is accumulating 24.2 less yards per game than that.
- Samuel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in five games this season.
- Samuel has had a touchdown catch in two of five games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 278.2 passing yards the Falcons give up per contest makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- The Falcons’ defense ranks 20th in the league with eight passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Deebo Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.