Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Daniel Bellinger’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The Baltimore Ravens (3-2) will be Bellinger and the New York Giants’ (4-1) opponent in this Week 6 matchup at MetLife Stadium.
Bellinger Receiving Insights
- Bellinger’s 20.2 receiving yards per game are 3.3 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In one out of five games this season, Bellinger has put up over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Bellinger’s average over/under for receiving yards is 20.4. But he is accumulating 0.2 fewer per game than that.
- In four of five games this season, Bellinger has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Bellinger has caught a TD pass once this year, in four games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The pass defense of the Ravens is conceding 290.2 yards per outing this season, which ranks last in the league.
- Opponents of the Ravens have scored nine touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). The Ravens’ defense is 25th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Daniel Bellinger
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.