Before you bet on Damien Harris’ player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. The Cleveland Browns (2-3) will be Harris and the New England Patriots’ (2-3) opponent in this Week 6 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris rushes for 51.4 yards per game this season, which outpaces Sunday’s over/under of 31.5 yards.
- Harris has put up more than 31.5 yards on the ground in four of five games so far this season.
- Harris has an average rushing yards over/under of 71.0 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 51.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Harris hit the over on his rushing prop two times in five games played this year.
- Harris has scored a rushing touchdown in three games this season (through five games played).
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris records 6.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 fewer than his over/under set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two out of five games this season, Harris has recorded over 9.5 receiving yards.
- Harris’ average of 6.0 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 10.0.
- Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- Having played five games this year, Harris has not caught a touchdown pass.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- Harris will play against the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense this week. The Browns give up 138.2 yards on the ground per game.
- Opponents of the Browns have scored eight touchdowns on the ground (1.6 per game). The Browns’ defense is 28th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Damien Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.