Aaron Jones hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop bets available to place bets on. Jones’ Green Bay Packers (3-2) have a Week 6 matchup at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin against the New York Jets (3-2).
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones’ rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 59.5. That’s 18.5 fewer yards than his season average (78).
- Three times this year (in five games – 60.0%), Jones rushed for more than 59.5 yards.
- The average rushing yards prop bet Jones has had set this season (70.2) is below his rushing yard average on the year (78).
- Jones hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his five opportunities this year (60.0%).
- Jones has scored a rushing touchdown one time this season in five games.
Jones Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones averages 19.6 receiving yards, 3.9 less than the over/under of 23.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Jones has recorded over 23.5 receiving yards in two of five games this season.
- Jones’ season average of 19.6 receiving yards is 14.2 fewer than his average over/under (33.8).
- Jones has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 20.0% of his games (one of five).
- In one of five games this year, Jones has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
New York Jets Rankings
- The run defense of the Jets is conceding 114.4 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 16th in the league.
- So far this year, the Jets have conceded seven passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.4 per game. That ranks 26th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Aaron Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.