Before you bet on Josh Jacobs’ player props in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Jacobs and the Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) have a Week 5 matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Jacobs Rushing Insights
- Jacobs rushes for 84 yards per game this season, which outpaces Monday’s over/under of 59.5 yards.
- In 75.0% of his games (three of four matchups) so far, Jacobs has rushed for more than 59.5 yards.
- Sportsbooks have set Jacobs’ average rushing yards prop at 77.6 yards. He has out-gained it by picking up 84 rushing yards per game.
- Jacobs has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of four opportunities (75.0%).
- Jacobs has scored multiple rushing TDs in one game this year. It’s the only game that he’s scored on the ground.
Jacobs Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jacobs’ 22.5 receiving yards average is 2.0 more than his prop total for Monday’s game.
- Jacobs has recorded more than 20.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Jacobs has totaled 5.1 more receiving yards per game (22.5) than his average over/under (17.4).
- Jacobs has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (two times in four games).
- Jacobs does not have a touchdown catch this year (in four games).
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 65.8 rushing yards the Chiefs yield per game makes them the best run defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have totaled two touchdowns on the ground (0.5 per game). The Chiefs’ defense is sixth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Josh Jacobs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.