Derek Carr hits the field in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, with several player props available to wager on. Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders (1-3) play the Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Week 5.
Carr Passing Insights
- Carr is throwing for 259.5 yards per game, less than his over/under for this contest of 273.5.
- Carr has thrown for more than 273.5 yards twice this year in four games.
- Carr’s 259.5 passing yards per game are 86.6 below his average prop bet total (346.1).
- Carr has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- In three of four games this year, Carr completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs three times.
- Carr has been intercepted in two games this season (out of four), including multiple picks on one occasion.
Carr Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Carr has a 7.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 16.5 yards per game.
- Carr has put up over 7.5 yards on the ground in three of four games so far this season.
- Carr has had an average rushing yards prop bet set at 6.9 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 9.6 yards.
- In three of four opportunities this season (75.0%), Carr has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Carr does not have a rushing TD through four games.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs yield 263.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs’ defense is ranked 30th in the NFL with 10 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
- The Chiefs rank 26th in the NFL with one interception on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Derek Carr
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.