Check out the player props available for Davante Adams when he hits the field in NFL play on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. The Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) will be Adams and the Las Vegas Raiders’ (1-3) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Adams Receiving Insights
- Adams averages 72.5 receiving yards, 6.0 fewer than his over/under for Monday’s game.
- In two out of four games this season, Adams has put up over 78.5 receiving yards.
- Adams’ season average of 72.5 receiving yards is 36.1 fewer than his average prop total (108.6).
- Adams has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of four games this year.
- Adams has three games with a touchdown catch this year, out of four played, but only a single TD each time.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The Chiefs surrender 263.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs’ defense is 30th in the league by giving up 2.5 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (10 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Davante Adams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.