Player prop betting options are available for Tee Higgins in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) have a Week 5 matchup with the Baltimore Ravens (2-2) at M&T Bank Stadium.
Higgins Receiving Insights
- Higgins averages 78.8 receiving yards, 11.3 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- In 75.0% of his games this season (three of four), Higgins has totaled over 67.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins has an average receiving yards over/under of 88.6. But he accumulates 9.8 less yards per game than that.
- In three of four games this season, Higgins has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Higgins has two touchdown catches this season in four games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- Higgins will play against the NFL’s worst pass defense this week. The Ravens allow 315.3 passing yards per game.
- The Ravens’ defense ranks 25th in the NFL by giving up two passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (eight total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tee Higgins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.