Stefon Diggs hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (3-1) meet the Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) at Highmark Stadium in Week 5.
Diggs Receiving Insights
- Diggs’ 101.5 receiving yards per game are 24.0 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Diggs has put up over 77.5 receiving yards in two of four games this season.
- Diggs’ average prop total for receiving yards is 86.8. He has put up 14.7 more per game than that.
- In two of four games this year, Diggs has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of four games this year, Diggs has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- Diggs will square off against the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense this week. The Steelers allow 251.5 passing yards per contest.
- So far this year, the Steelers have allowed seven passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 18th among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Stefon Diggs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.