In advance of Pat Freiermuth’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Week 5 outing sees Freiermuth’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-3) take the field at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York against the Buffalo Bills (3-1).
Freiermuth Receiving Insights
- Freiermuth’s 55.8 receiving yards per game are 21.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Freiermuth has put up more than 34.5 receiving yards in three of four games this season.
- Freiermuth’s average over/under for receiving yards is 50.6. He has put up 5.2 more per game than that.
- Freiermuth has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- Freiermuth has had a touchdown catch in one of four games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The Bills allow 150.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s best pass defense this season.
- The Bills have the No. 2 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding three this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Pat Freiermuth
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.