Player prop bets are available for Miles Sanders in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on FOX. His Philadelphia Eagles (4-0) square off against the Arizona Cardinals (2-2) in Week 5 at State Farm Stadium.
Sanders Rushing Insights
- Sanders racks up 89.0 rushing yards per game this season, 22.5 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Sanders has collected more than 66.5 rushing yards in three games this season (75.0% of his total appearances).
- The average rushing yards prop Sanders has had set this season (78.1) is below his rushing yard average on the year (89.0).
- Sanders has gone over his rushing yards prop bet total two times in four opportunities this year.
- Sanders scored multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this year, while scoring in two games.
Sanders Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Sanders averages 8.8 receiving yards, 1.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- Sanders has put up more than 10.5 receiving yards in one of four games this season.
- Sanders’ season average of 8.8 receiving yards is 5.8 less than his average over/under (14.6).
- Sanders has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- Having played four games this year, Sanders has not caught a touchdown pass.
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- Sanders will square off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked run defense this week. The Cardinals give up 87 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Cardinals have totaled three touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Cardinals’ defense is 15th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Miles Sanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.