Player prop bets are available for Michael Thomas in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Thomas and the New Orleans Saints (1-3) have a Week 5 matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) at Caesars Superdome.
Thomas Receiving Insights
- Thomas’ 57.0 receiving yards average is 6.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In two of four games this year, Thomas has gained over 50.5 receiving yards.
- Thomas has an average receiving yards over/under of 74.6. But he is accumulating 17.6 less yards per game than that.
- Thomas has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- Thomas has a touchdown catch in two games this year, out of three, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The pass defense of the Seahawks is conceding 274 yards per contest this year, which ranks 28th in the NFL.
- The Seahawks have the No. 18 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up seven this season (1.8 per game).
Where To Watch Michael Thomas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.