Ahead of Mac Jones’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. Jones and the New England Patriots (1-3) have a Week 5 matchup with the Detroit Lions (1-3) at Gillette Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Jones throws for 262.0 yards per game, 68.5 higher than his over/under on Sunday.
- In three of four matchups this year, Jones has thrown for more than 193.5 yards.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this year is 308.1, while his actual passing average is under that by 46.1 yards.
- Jones has exceeded his passing yards prop total twice in four chances.
- Twice in three games this year, Jones completed a touchdown pass — but no games with more than one.
- Jones has thrown an interception in all three games this year, but multiple picks in just one of those games.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones has an 8.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 12.3 yards per game.
- Jones has totaled more than 8.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Jones’ average rushing yards prop so far this season (12.4) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (12.3) this year.
- One time in four opportunities this season, Jones has hit the over on his rushing yards total.
- Jones has scored a rushing TD in one game.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- Jones will square off against the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this week. The Lions concede 279.3 passing yards per game.
- The Lions’ defense is 18th in the NFL by conceding 1.8 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (seven total passing TDs).
- The Lions have intercepted one pass this season to rank 24th in the NFL.
Where To Watch Mac Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.