See what sportsbooks have listed as player prop betting options for Leonard Fournette in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Fournette’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) face the Atlanta Falcons (2-2) in Week 5. The matchup will take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Fournette Rushing Insights
- Fournette rushes for 56.0 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 70.5 yards.
- So far this season, Fournette has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (70.5 yards) once.
- Fournette’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 85.1 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 29.1 yards.
- Fournette has not hit the over on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his four games this year.
- Fournette has not hit paydirt on the ground through four games.
Fournette Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Fournette’s 27.8 receiving yards per game are 0.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Fournette has put up more than 27.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Fournette has an average receiving yards over/under of 28.1. But he is accumulating 0.3 less yards per game than that.
- In two of four games this season, Fournette has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In one of four games this year, Fournette has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The 126.3 rushing yards the Falcons give up per game makes them the 21st-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- The Falcons’ defense is ranked 20th in the league with four rushing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Leonard Fournette
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.