Ahead of Drake London’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2) will be London and the Atlanta Falcons’ (2-2) Week 5 opponent in a matchup at Raymond James Stadium.
London Receiving Insights
- London’s 57.8 receiving yards per game are 2.7 less than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- London has recorded over 60.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- London has an average receiving yards over/under of 69.9. But he is accumulating 12.1 fewer yards per game than that.
- In one of four games this season, London has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- London has had a touchdown catch in two of four games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The 214.3 passing yards per game given up by the Buccaneers defense makes them the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- The Buccaneers’ defense ranks 16th in the NFL by giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (six total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Drake London
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.