In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Dontrell Hilliard’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. This matchup in Week 5 sees Hilliard’s Tennessee Titans (2-2) in action at FedExField in Landover, Maryland against the Washington Commanders (1-3).
Hilliard Rushing Insights
- Hilliard averages 7.3 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 6.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Hilliard has gained over 13.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Hilliard puts up 9.6 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (16.9 yards).
- So far this season, Hilliard has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in four opportunities.
- Hilliard has not scored a rushing TD through three games.
Hilliard Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hilliard averages 36.3 receiving yards, 16.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Hilliard has recorded over 19.5 receiving yards twice in four games this season.
- Hilliard’s season average of 36.3 receiving yards is 18.9 more than his average prop total (17.4).
- Hilliard has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of four games.
- Hilliard has one game with a touchdown catch this season, out of three, but he scored more than once in that game.
Washington Commanders Rankings
- The Commanders yield 112 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 16th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Commanders have put up one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Commanders’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Dontrell Hilliard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.