Take a look at Devin Duvernay’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. The Week 5 contest sees Duvernay’s Baltimore Ravens (2-2) hit the field at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-2).
Duvernay Receiving Insights
- Duvernay’s 43.0 receiving yards average is 5.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Duvernay has recorded more than 37.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his opportunities this season (three of four).
- Duvernay’s average over/under for receiving yards is 40.1. He has put up 2.9 more per game than that.
- Duvernay has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this season.
- In two of four games this season, Duvernay has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The Bengals yield 241.8 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season.
- So far this season, the Bengals have given up three passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks second in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Devin Duvernay
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.